The methodology of SkillsPlus, which sets it apart from others includes Professional and Soft-Skills' joint-group discussions, workshops, seminars and real life case studies, some of which go beyond technical know-how and into complete life skills...
List of Courses offered:
(This list is non-exhaustive and SkillsPlus designs and delivers bespoke modules as per clients' needs)
One day modules:
1. SP011 Risk Management for Ship Managers: Beyond Accidents & Incidents
2. SP012 Risk Management for Ship Managers: Understanding & Mitigating Risks (Market, Execution, Operational and Credit)
3. SP021 Ship Sale & Purchase: Protecting
4. SP022 Ship Sale & Purchase: Role of Ship
Managers and Classification Surveyors
5. SP031 Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers: "How it all comes together"
6. SP032 Cost Management for Non-Financial Managers: A Dollar Saved is A Dollar Earned.
7. SP041 Chartering for Ship Managers: The
8. SP042 Chartering for Ship Managers: Role of Ship Managers to Protect Owners' Interests
9. SP050 Legal Aspects of Shipping: Navigating the Troublesome Waters of Initial Negotiations
10. SP101 Develop Emotional Resilience to Strive & Thrive in Challenging Situations at Workplace
11. SP105 Enhance Conversational Skills for Success in Sales, Negotiation & Relationship Management
Two day modules:
1. SP010 Risk Mitigation through Application of Emotional Intelligence and Cross-Functional Knowledge
2. SP020 Ship Sale & Purchase: Protecting Owners' interests & Role of Ship Managers and Classification Surveyors
3. SP030 Cost & Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers: A Dollar Saved is A Dollar Earned and "How it all comes together"
4. SP040 Chartering for Ship Managers: Owners' Perspective & Role of Ship Managers to Protect Owners' Interests
5. SP102 Emotional Competence for Professional Excellence
6. SP103 Enhance Emotional Competency at Workplace and Develop Highly Collaborative, Performance Oriented Teams
7. SP104 Enhance your Leadership Potential
- Lead from wherever you are